About the SRF
What is the Suffolk Resilience Forum?
The Suffolk Resilience Forum (SRF) is a multi-agency group that provides strategic / tactical and operational guidance and support on the planning for the multi-agency response to a major incident.
The SRF is the principal mechanism for multi-agency cooperation under the Civil Contingencies Act, 2004 and its boundaries are based on local policing boundaries.
- To promote cooperation between organisations in their preparation for response to a major emergency;
- To promote joint training and exercising and integrate this as part of the preparations of the individual organisations;
- To provide a forum for the consideration of emergency response issues where there are implications for more than one agency;
- To support agreed courses of action where mutual benefit has been identified;
- To provide an opportunity for the exchange of information; and
- To risk assess hazards within and to Suffolk.
To view the Suffolk Resilience Forum Business Plan please click HERE (pdf, 644 KB).