How can we help?
Business Continuity is part of the Suffolk Joint Emergency Planning Unit (JEPU); we can help you or direct you to resources and people who can offer specialist help.
Start by trying our 'Step by Step Guide to Business Continuity'
The following templates and information may help your understanding of Business Continuity and complete your business continuity plans.
- Business Continuity Plan Template
- Business Continuity Plan For Offices Template
- Guide to planning against the effects of service interruption
- Informative presentation on Business Continuity (2017)
- Business Continuity workshop presentation (2014)
For further assistance or advice please contact:
Rick Thornton (Business Continuity Manager)
Tel: 01473 260439
Advise for planning for specialist areas can be obtained using the links below:
Useful websites :
General Business Continuity ‘know how’ from the Government:
Other sources of information: